Mar 22, 2023, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Julis Romo Rabinowitz Building, Room 217
Washington Road Princeton, NJ 08544
Breakfast will be served so please RSVP no later than 3/16.
Learn about the impact your research or innovation could have in solving real-world problems by attending our Novus I-Corps Program, a half-day introduction to the National Science Foundation’s Innovation-Corps (I-Corps) program.
Who is it for?
- Princeton University faculty, postdoctoral researchers, graduate students and/or undergraduates who are developing a scientific or technical discovery.
- Individuals who want to learn how innovation happens at Princeton University and potentially join a team that is working to develop a technology.
- Program leaders who want to learn more about how I-Corps can benefit their members.
You will learn to:
- Articulate your hypotheses about customer needs that your technology could address.
- Understand who the users and decision makers are in your customer ecosystem.
- Test your hypotheses via conversations with potential customers.
Attend to learn the basics of how to test your business idea and how to win a $3,000 grant from the Northeast I-Corps Hub.
Share these events on LinkedIn, Twitter.
Learn more about the Northeast I-Corps Hub.